Friday, January 28, 2011

Jus Born This Way


 This is just a lil bit about myself ,Well my name is lexxii im so very fly oh my its a lil bit scary ..lls im bored. But yea im  5'3 Chunky and brown skin i have short hair with brown eyes.! I Am a very creative person i love to dress to impress i believe that its all in your apperance most of the time but then again you have those days when you dont wanna get all dressed up you just wanna chill an thats me sometimes . I dont have many poeple i call friends because i dont have time for drama everybody always say alexis your to nice to people an i be like yea until you make me mad but otha then that im A shoulder to cry on i dont leave my friends hanging an always give people 2nd chances i dont know why MAYBE IM JUST BORN THIS WAY !

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! You're off to a GREAT start!!
    Remember the blogging rules & guidelines: try your best to use correct spelling and grammar in your posts. Use the spell check feature before you post. I do :)

    ReplyDelete